New to RME

JkJoJo

JoJo
Hi my name is Jodie AKA (JoJo) I am a member of utah4x4club and U4WDA
I am very active in the 4x4 community and on the trail every chance I get.
Looking forward to meeting some of you. Here is a pic of my Rig.

Last edited:

JkJoJo

JoJo
I own a 2007 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door I tried to post a pic but I could not get it to work
It has a 5.5" RC lift 35"Mud Grapplers and I crawl it all the time. My club members from utah4x4club call me JoJo and my CB handle is JoJo. I am a single mom of a teenager and I love offroading I am very active it the 4x4 community and I also do volunteer work when possible.

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
Welcome. Yeah I have a heck of a time posting pics from my computer to. I have done it before but last night I tried to do it and I forgot how I did it. So when you figure it out make sure to post some pics.

Bart

Wondered if you had a JK from your username. Very cool that you wheel it. My daughter has one that she refuses to take off road and I'd like to get one for my wife someday.

There is a limit to the size of pic you can post.

I own a 2007 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door I tried to post a pic but I could not get it to work
It has a 5.5" RC lift 35"Mud Grapplers and I crawl it all the time. My club members from utah4x4club call me JoJo and my CB handle is JoJo. I am a single mom of a teenager and I love offroading I am very active it the 4x4 community and I also do volunteer work when possible.

While I myself am fairly enept, here is my version of picture uploading: First re-size the picture. Then hit "manage attachments" in the attach files box. It will give you a little box and hit the browse button. Select your smaller picture and hit upload. Once it's uploaded, close that page and above the response box, click on the little paperclip doohickie. Click on the link and then preview post and you should see your picture. If all looks good, submit post and you're in business!