New To RME

Tacoman10

Hey guys,

I am new to RME. I drive a 2010 Toyota Tacoma Sport package with long bed. There are a few things done to the truck. I will post up some pics of it.

Matt

picture.php

Last edited:

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Welcome. I wish I could make it out to the noob run, it looks like there will be a great turn out. There really have been a lot of new guys in the past few months which is awesome.

Tacoman10

Welcome. I wish I could make it out to the noob run, it looks like there will be a great turn out. There really have been a lot of new guys in the past few months which is awesome.

Should be a good time. Nothing like a little wheelin' :D

Hi there Matt!! I'm new to the forum as well!! Giggity!!:D

Hello Daniel! I can upload an avatar for some reason :(

not yet but as of right now im working on a tube front bumper, a long travel suspension kit and some 35x13 tires (thanks to panos).

Very nice. You looking at Icons or King or what?

sixstringsteve

man, for the price of a camburg setup you could get a built old toyota pickup for rockcrawling and tow it around with the tundra.

But if you're more into going fast than crawling, I could definitely see where the camburg setup would be lots better.

chawley

ya i like to go throught the dunes around me, besides i kinda wanna be original and build my tundra, i dont see many tundras actually used off road so thats my inspiration

sixstringsteve

Cool, i can definitely respect that. It's a cool rig for sure, and I love unique rigs. As long as you love it, and you love driving it, that's what matters.