New to site, not to utah!

TribalVibes

Hi guys hope you're all having an awesome day and starting the new year with a bang, just sounding off as a new member, I'm Ashton; just bought a '00 4runner yesterday after a couple years with no wheels and I've gotta say it's a relief and got me itchin to hit the trails! Spent some time after work with a trusty co pilot breaking her In out at five mile pass and rattlesnake and I've gotta say I'm impressed! Definitely hugely solidified my confidence in what these vehicles can do, and gave me a load of confidence as a driver; crazy, beautiful area to be driving in the dead of night on a foggy winter night! First time getting a vehicle on only two wheels and that was quite an intensely interesting experience, made me thankful for the copilot! Look forward to learning sharing and seeing much knowledge and adventure and meeting some great people!
Peace with you
Ashton

TribalVibes

I've got love for both worlds! My last vehicle (very temporarily) was a '91 Cherokee and that thing was absolutely bulletproof, loved the engine and raw utility of it but unfortunately it had death rattle and eventually got impounded. Hoorah for new beginnings!