New topic: Boggers

rustybronco

Flat Land Offroader
I've got some almost brand new 33X14 Super Swamper Boggers. Has anybody had experience with them on the rocks? Can you get them to flex at all. I think I'd be worried about chunks coming off. What's your guys' thoughts?

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Some of the most bomb proof tires I have ran. I had to run them at 6# just to get them to flex.

Problem,,, Tractor tires.... they slide off everything.. groven helps but doesn't resolve.

Last edited:

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Originally posted by rustybronco
I've got some almost brand new 33X14 Super Swamper Boggers. Has anybody had experience with them on the rocks? Can you get them to flex at all. I think I'd be worried about chunks coming off. What's your guys' thoughts?

What are boggers? :rolleyes:

:D

Brdpraey

BOGGERS.........say it all together...............:eek: B O G G E R S
They rule off road especially in mud. but i have this huge ugly nasty dodge. and i have to air down to 8 and unless you have a compressor it sucks. but i will be getting my 38's next year.
:) you all know sky, you should see his truck wiggle back and forth with huge boggers on it........:rofl: its funny as ...........

independent front ends have a problem with large boggers as one of our quaintances found out.
you will give up ride for beef. you will give up speed for beef.
i love it.

:D besides they put my truck right about bumper to top of roof on alot of cars..............

PBF

98 TJ, 37" MTR's, 7" Lift
My friend Bronco Bill has run the 35 X 14 Boggers on his Bronco with NO proplems. He has a special air gauge to air down to 6 psi when in Moab. He can climb with the best rigs arround.

I ran a set of 33 x 12.50 on my XJ 10 years ago with mixed results. Way too noisy on the highway, not enough weigth on the front end to make work well in Moab, but did an outstanding job in Colorado hi-country. I built a 44 front and rear for the XJ to handle the size.

Bones

I bet they'd do fine in your area. Most trails around here are treed, rutted, mud, mold covered rocks. They grab onto nearly anything.

Only issue I saw a few weeks ago was a set of 35"ers. He got them spinning to get up and once they caught they launched that rig over the obsticle :rofl: Took some nasty chunks out of the tread as well.

Also here in MO they sometimes get to much grip in the dirt and snap shafts like toothpicks.

If you got em run em. If you can sell then and get TSL's for liitle to no money, I'd do it. :D