New World Order

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
I think you all should read "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" and "None Dare Call It Treason". They are all old enough that you can read what they say and then compare with what has actually happened. I do believe there is an evil force at work in the world but it lives within each one of us and it is our task in life to overcome it.

x2

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I harness my evil force and unleash it against stupidity and baseball.

and tomatoes.

edit: and hippies

edit: and Steven Nelson

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'm more of an animist than an athiest, (i'm not sure why i even said that either)

We aren't either (sure that is).

Animist--I had to look that up. Interesting. I've never met anyone of that ilk so I have no idea how I'm supposed to pre-judge you. That's difficult for me to deal with.

actually, that crazy lady from the Needles Outpost is probably an Animist. I hope you aren't like her.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm more of an animist than an athiest, (i'm not sure why i even said that either)

My opinion: I never try to label myself. Usually I end up describing what I'm definitely not, but never what I actually am. The problem with both sides of the spectrum is that everybody is trying to belong to one end or the other.

Just be yourself and try to be as logical as possible. Seems to work for myself so far. :D Then again I'm also not good at telling other people what they should be doing with their life. I'll leave that to the groups.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Holy sh*t Kurt! you weren't kidding.

Cody: well done, esp. the beercentric and accurate history of man's move to centralization.

rholbrook

You guys are all awesome to me and I'm in no way at war with god or anything he teaches. He helps millions cope with millions of dilemmas ....

Having never met you, I can tell that you are a male and that you still possess some chauvinism or you would have replaced all the "He"'s with "SHE". :D

We all have some Animist in us.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Coming to the party way late but this:

Tribal laws were like this,

-You may fight, but you may not extinguish a culture.
-You may hunt, but you may not extinct a species.

made me spit my latte all over my iPad and skinny hipster jeans.

I harness my evil force and unleash it against stupidity and baseball.

and tomatoes.

edit: and hippies

edit: and Steven Nelson

As always, glad to see I'm good for something.

Man, I really made myself sound like a real jacka$$, but I am better now for have saying it and hearing the feedback.

This thread did turn out pretty cool though and I'm glad I was able to contribute in some comic relief.

I'll just sit and wait for the aliens to come teach us some more amazing things or destroy us.