New Years in Moab....?? who's up for it?

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
:eek: :confused: Ehh... I didn't really intend it to be anything like that... I, uhh, just thought some music and stuff would be cool. What exactly did you intend to do in the middle of the night somewhere in Moab? hrmm...

itbejared

Yup, Its a 'Sploder!
Hey guys... In order to save a couple of bucks me and my co-pilot are going to just camp out once we get there. I think that I am going to be driving down the night of the 30th on Monday and be ready for some good wheeling fun on the 31st. So if you guys wanna meet down in Moab somewhere we could do that. I am planning on getting as much wheeling in as possible. Going all day on the 31st and the 1st then going home that night.

What else is everyone doing??

itbejared

Yup, Its a 'Sploder!
Dang, I have been everywhere from here to Provo looking for some shocks before I go. Ends up I have to specail order some. They get to my house the first day I am in Moab. Go figure. At least I can kill the ones I have no with no worries. :)

I am pretty sure this trip will kill them off fairly well.. lol Time for some FUN!

ARE YOU GUYS ALL READY TO GO!?!?!

xjc

I give up :(
Still looks good for me. The wife doesn't like it much but that problem will be over with once I roll out of the driveway. I am thinking of camping too. I think crashing in the rig should be good and I just aquired a christmas power inverter so bring your hair driers:p

Actually Wanker and I are thinking about bringing a didgi projector and dvd player and catch a good flick after dark. Should be pretty cool.

We probably need to set up some meeting times each day so we can all get together regardless of when we leave.

Say, central at 8:00 each day? Gota make good use of the sunlight this time of the year

itbejared

Yup, Its a 'Sploder!
Sounds great to me. I will be down there bright and early Tues morning ready and rearing to go. I'll just stick with you XJC, camp out, save some money and then hit the trails together. The projector is a dang good idea. I know after this I will be wanting an inverter now.

Only a day to go guys!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
probably gonna hit the road late monday night or early tuesday morning. see yall there.

what are your projected departure times if I might inquire?

itbejared

Yup, Its a 'Sploder!
I am going to be leaving really late tonight after I get off of work. Where are we all going to meet up at? Who all is going? What are cell phone numbers so we can get ahold of each other? Let get this organized.

ewander

I will be down there Friday morning at 9:00 am with some friends. We will probably meet at the City Market. I will post any changes. We will probaby run a 4+ depending on the weather.