newB with an H3

spusoccer

Newb here looking to start taking my H3 offroad a little bit. I haven't really done a whole lot to it yet but I hope to do some more soon. Just Intake, Exhaust rims and tires and a computer upgrade.

Here she is.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 10
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 9
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Welcome to RME. Get that thing out on some trails and you'll quickly learn what you need to change, and why.

SICK99TJ

Welcome we are heading out to little moab this weekend on sat if you would like to tag along. pm me and i will get you the details if you dont know where it is.
riley

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Welcome we are heading out to little moab this weekend on sat if you would like to tag along. pm me and i will get you the details if you dont know where it is.
riley

This would really be a good place to test out your H3, see what it can do, and see what you're comfortable with.

This is my Brother...

The other beginner I was talking about... we have a ride scheduled the 19th of July, and I'm trying to do the American Fork canyon Ride tomorrow...

Hope all goes well :D

spusoccer

As much as i want to go this weekend I have to do a side job for my parents so I cant but I am pretty much good to go any other weekend so ill just keep checking in to see where abouts you guys are going.

Does anyone on here really have experience with the H3's?

RuggedH2

Just doing my thing.
Does anyone on here really have experience with the H3's?

I know a thing or two about them...... I have one. I've done a few mods to it and it does OK.

If you are looking to do some wheeling around here let me know. I've got a buddy in Moab who let's us crash at his place too. He has an H3 and an H1.

I just had the H2 re-geared and a front locker put in.

Shoot me a PM.

RuggedH2

Just doing my thing.
The IFS of the Hummers does limit them.

They can still run fun trails though.

Z-turn Moab Rim
IMG_1204 (Medium).JPG

Wipeout Hill
IMG_1436 (Medium).JPG

Steel Bender
IMG_1449 (Medium).JPG

Strike Ravine
IMG_1473 (Medium).JPG

BamBam

Mind Poisoner
Welcome aboard spusoccer. Nice H3. There is no shortage of aftermarket parts for the Hummers, so you should have some fun when the mod bug bites. :p