Newish here New 73 Bronco picts :)

Grretings, my only other post here was when I got here to SLC and was looking for a 4x4. Thanks to everyone that PM'd me with rigs for sale, tips, and advice. I really appreciate the responses. I bought what is to me a very very nice 1973 Bronco. The guy that owned it was a really nice guy and took great care of it. I could tell he loved that rig and I will too.

Wife and I moved here last week and I do financial crime investigations, (Anti) terrorism finance consulting and high tech crime investigations. I now run the Risk/Anti Fraud operations for a financial institution.

I have been in the SLC area for 1 week 2 days and I don't think I will ever leave it is truly a special place. Anyhow, here is a link to my new EB I plan on using it as a DD in the winter, travel up in the hills for hunting/shooting, camping and exploring areas off the beaten path. BTW it is even more pristine looking in person when I get a chance I'll post some more detailed shots.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n155/ARblackrifles/00520844903.jpg

Thank you! I am sure it will not be as strack this time next year. I didn't buy it to keep it pretty not that I am going to totally trash it but I bought it to enjoy it and learn. The places I have lived before have not had this kind of terrain so while I have gone offroading nothing as extreme as I have seen here. I'll spend the first year learning from you good folks and then really get in to it.

I have had plenty of Jeeps (CJ7s) that I have built but never a Bronco and have always wanted one.

yup thats it I just couldn't pass it up. I was set on a 5K beater but decided to look at the Bronco too. When the owner showed up I said I'll take it before we even walked around. In talking to him you can tell he is a super straight shooter, nice all around guy and really took pride in putting it together. After the walk around I was amazed. It has the best of everything on it and the interior is showroom new looking as well as the mechanicals. Really happy :) with it.

sorta scared to hurt it... :( I am sure you good folks will be happy to help me with advice to fix it :)

Last edited:
Nice looking Bronco! It'll be fun to get it out on the trails! There are plenty of places to go where you don't have to worry about damaging it.

Jate

Speed beats up Sparky.
nice ride and welcome to SLC...

That is a really nice Bronco. Where did you move from? I have a car wash and Mobil 1 lube Express at 1480 S 300 W in SLC just south of the Wal-Mart. You should bring it it by. I keep my 77 there. It is a pretty serious machine. I would love to check yours out if you are ever around there. My name is JT. I am the owner just ask for me if you are out that way.

Hope you enjoy this beautiful country. You have a nice vehicle to get out and explore it!

JT

That is a really nice Bronco. Where did you move from? I have a car wash and Mobil 1 lube Express at 1480 S 300 W in SLC just south of the Wal-Mart. You should bring it it by. I keep my 77 there. It is a pretty serious machine. I would love to check yours out if you are ever around there. My name is JT. I am the owner just ask for me if you are out that way.

Hope you enjoy this beautiful country. You have a nice vehicle to get out and explore it!

JT

Absolutely will come by, I fly out to Denver for meetings for most of the week but should be running around Fridayish if I am not worn out Saturday for sure. I may also be going up into the hills to shoot with some AR forum guys should be a nice rig for getting me to the boonies.

Thank you for the welcome to SLC I have lived all over the world and in all honesty SLC is my favorite place so far. The wife and I decided in about 2 days this is our permenate home, there is something special about this place. 1 week and we are hooked. Now we just need to find a house and we'll feel a bit more settled.

See you soonish.