Next Person Who Steals From Me..............

TELFORD

its a work in progress
natius said:
So hypothetically, what if you were to steal something and for punishment you get your hand chopped off? Or if you steal something and get branded on the forhead with a big T for Thief that you wore for the rest of your days? Or, if they made 12 gauge alarm systems for vehicles-so that as the thief prys at your dashboard, the 12 gauge alarm discharges a theft deterrent A$$ whoopin.

:rofl: :rofl: then its decided your the next President of the United States, and you can put this into law! :rofl: :rofl:

I agree with the All of above, i would like to see a theif with a hand removed, branded T in the forhead, and 12 gauge peircings. Some f*ck stick broke in my sliding window on my 4 runner after prying on random things, then just ripped the face off my CD Player, good thing is that it still works, bad thing is that you can only listen to GNR on high volume for so long on only front speakers (yes josh they ripped off my sony speakers, Jerks). oh and then they stool some of my military equipment, CDs, but all the money in the ashtry was still there. its funny how i leave my top off all summer long and nothing happens....but when the top is on in the winter, well they go after stuff.....which by the way josh since your around my area at 3 AM if you see any tagger feel free to play dodge car.