Nicknames

are quite entertaining. But, I name everything so maybe I'm just a name freak and easily entertained. I have been told I have the attention span of a ferret on crack, but that's neither here nor there. :)

Anyhoo...back to nicknames: who has them and what are they?

I'll go first. One of my very best girlfriend's husband calls me "Rockcrawling Barbie" and then there is the very fitting "Auntie Pink". Brendon is the Incredible Mr. B and Alyssa is Miss Moo or Lou-Lou. Chris is referred to as the Little Bastard at work. Now keep in mind that the guy who calls him this is known as the Big Bastard. Mike is 6'3" and weighs 250 pounds. You do the math....;)

Start sharing!! :tara:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
SAMI - from my first rig. The emblems read SAMI rather than SAMURAI due to one snapping in half after the M.

Mudflap.. Because Cody is an asshole ;)

906 - small number of people from AK still refer to me as my old radio call sign.. Not really sure why.

Jase - shortened 'Jason'.. Been called that for years and years.. But only by very few people who are close to me. I don't like just anyone calling me Jase.

That's all I can think of..

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Millhouse, My brother introduced me to all his friends as that and I think alot of them still think thats my real name. pretty lame but it stuck.

Attachments

• 616413019.jpg
    616413019.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 133

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Amer
Ames
Amerwitzes
Witzes
Amichan
Amichika
Amos the Famous
Mertz
Camp No Where

LT.

LT is the name I get called the most. This is due to my rank. I am called a lot of other four letter names but they are not polite for this board.:rofl: Sprueitt and Turbosniper call me Baja Rob upon occasion. And then there is Sprueitts wife, she just calls me Trouble. I can't imagine why.

LT.

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
One of my very best friends growing up had a brother nick-named "Beaner" :eek: I guess when he was little he loved green beans...or thats what they tell me.:D

ubae

Not an FBI agent
i used to be called ' Hendrix' in my younger days, Jimi was a soulful dude I just tried to capture his mojo and an play throuhg my soul. All the people around that listened to me were like, man, you sound like hendrix! i guess the name stuck. ;)

“When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do.”

Jimi Hendrix

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
In HS a bunch of my friends called me Mojo. An even smaller group still do, but it's usually shortened to "Mo"

A few people call me McCoolguy, but thats a leftover from when there used to be two Cody's in a group of friends so they had to use something to differentiate the two.

I'm also referred to as "asshole" pretty often.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I like Amichika!

Ha...My Russian coaches and teachers my freshman year called me that. Makes sense.

My brother is all Japanese style and calls me Amichan and witzes.

OH...I forgot Thumper. Thats my dads nickname for me.

Thursty

I have a friend whose son is named Atticus but they call
him Choopie. AKA: Choopers, Choops, Choopaloop.

Another friend calls his son Hoser because he used to pee
one everyone as a baby when getting his diaper changed.

Zombie

Random Dead Guy
I picked up Zombie in High School thanks to an interesting series of sleeping disorders that made it so I was never really completely awake.
Then after high school when I went through my goth phase, and then into my hesher/biker phase it fit more, since a lot of people thought I looked like Rob Zombie. I actually got asked for an autograph at high and mikes one night, but I was fishing for it.
The nickname has been around so long, it's permanent... I'm as much Zombie as I am Randy. When I bounced at Area 51 and Sanctuary, it was my tag for most of the time I worked there. When I tried to start a side business, I switched my nametag to Captain Dead, cause I has Zombie stickers all over the jeep,and I didn't want to loose tires to some assclown I had kicked out.
My oldest son was Monkey for a while, cause when he was small he clapped his feet together. He hates it now tho...
My little guy is the Bug, cause he tends to sleep with his knees under him, and his butt sticking up in the air like a stink bug.
My wife doesn't have a nickname. She gets annoyed when we are out at a restaurant or somewhere and someone goes "Dude.. Zombie.. I haven't seen you years..." She says my nickname is enough for both of us.