Night time visitors

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
So Hambone went out back for a smoke.

He heard something strange, then he thought he noticed something moving.

He opened the back door and told WHYJAE to grab the camera.

Eight deer had come to visit us for the night. I wish the kids had been up to see them.

Attachments

• Group.JPG
    Group.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 36
  • demon deer.JPG
    demon deer.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 31
  • group2.JPG
    group2.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
who is this EKSJAE???-_-
and why are my wife and brother hanging out with him???-_-
:p
we watched them jump back and forth between a couple of yards before they ran out front and around the block. we watched them for probably 40 min.

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
your visiters are way better than ours. we have deer (13) that bed down in our yard, but you gotta catch them at about 3am. they are real spooky. the damn things have ate all our cedar trees down to nothin....lol

nice pics

BlackDog

one small mod at a time
thats nice, I haven't had that experience since I was a kid, and I sorely miss it.
It was a lot of fun living hwere we lived, and that aspect was the half of it.

Last edited:

Caleb

In the alfalfa field behind my house we have about 30 deer that live there. The other day I saw a red fox back there too.

Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
if you guys still live in the same place my grandpa used to live next your house and he loved it when the deer would come down and hang out in the back yard

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
we've seen a lot of deer this year, we have a group living in an orchard behind our house... it was kinda crazy on sunday night I was out working on my car and 4 or 5 of them came walking up to within 10 feet of me :eek:

they seem to be coming into provo a lot lately, I've seen 2 deer hit on university avenue (actually watched them get hit, not just on the side of the road)

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I see a pair- a buck and a doe at the 90th south exit and I-15 at least a couple times a week by that swamp they got going there.

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
if you guys still live in the same place my grandpa used to live next your house and he loved it when the deer would come down and hang out in the back yard

doesnt your grandma still live next door. i dont see much going on at that house any more. but the garbage is always taken out and the driveway is always clear.

Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
doesnt your grandma still live next door. i dont see much going on at that house any more. but the garbage is always taken out and the driveway is always clear.

yeah shes getting to old to do much. my dad is always on top of keeping the chores taken care of for her.