Nitro world games

Tonkaman

I just bought our tickets!

KSL deals has a promo right now. It only saves about $10 a ticket but the big savings is no convenience fees and junk. Saved me $23 per ticket!

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I just had a neighbor offer us their extra tickets..
I cannot figure out what time the thing starts! He said 5, but that seems early, and the tv feed starts at 8... Gates open at 3:30, yeah?

rholbrook

These guys are nuts. I was fortunate to sit very close to Ken Block, Eric Ronner's wife, kids and MIL, as well as some of the other Nitro gang like Greg Godfrey, Jeremy Rawl, Crum and others. I believe in letting people enjoy their time with their families and not bug them. Here is a picture of Block and Crum. Block with with his daughter here with Crum on the background.
Block.JPG
Harrison was getting off the elevator(floor 4) as TP was getting on to go to floor 6. We had Box seats which includes a mean. We also got to talk to Barry Wiess from Storage Wars. He started talking to us first so we went with it. He told Harrison and my nephews to drop out of school and buy storage rooms so they could lose their asses while doing it.

All in all, a fun event.

Attachments

• Block.JPG
    Block.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 9

Coco

I enjoyed watching it on TV. Pretty cool that they did that. Was the guy that hosted with Cameron Steele the guy that used to be with the Nitro Crew on the TV shows? Andy Bell I think his name was? Not sure whatever happened there, or with Jolene, or the rest of the crew for that matter...