Nitrogen Near Sandy

midog

Anyone know a cheap place near sandy that can charge a shock with nitrogen? I went to Costco but they top out at 120 psi, I need between 200 - 250.

flexyfool

GDW
CO2, argon, air... You might have excessive foaming and therefore shock fade. It may leak out over several weeks, but the shock will still work good enough for crawling and such.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Even if you could get your air pressure up that high, you should never use air. The last thing you want in your shock is water. The other two would work just fine. Nitrogen is just better because it is more stable.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I have an N2 tank and regulator and I'd be happy to help you out, but I can't do anything until at least Monday evening. If that works for you, text or call me and we can work out details.

-Bryson
801-949-5326

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I have an N2 tank and regulator and I'd be happy to help you out, but I can't do anything until at least Monday evening. If that works for you, text or call me and we can work out details.

-Bryson
801-949-5326

Does Olly currently have your tank? If not Olly will have one here at my shop in Sandy on Monday. Mine is with our race car in Ely but will be coming home soon.