Nitrogen

midog

I need to charge my coilovers and bump stops with nitrogen. Never do this before so I don't know how much it is going to cost or where to get it done?

Are there any places that will rent you a bottle with a shrader valve to do it yourself?

midog

you guys are great! I will be ready in a week or two and will let you know.

Thanks,

midog

Back from the dead…

I am ready and would like to get them charged next week sometime? I would hope someone will rent me a bottle or someone who can do it close by (I live in Sandy).

I called Ben Hanks a few time and I just get the machine. I’ve talked to a couple of you guys that have posted your willingness to help (thanks you!) but would like to find some place closer if at all possible.

Thanks guys!

Bart

I think Ben is at the shop, just not answering phone calls. If you time you should stop by.

Back from the dead…

I am ready and would like to get them charged next week sometime? I would hope someone will rent me a bottle or someone who can do it close by (I live in Sandy).

I called Ben Hanks a few time and I just get the machine. I’ve talked to a couple of you guys that have posted your willingness to help (thanks you!) but would like to find some place closer if at all possible.

Thanks guys!

rondo

rondo
I've had a shop charge me 5$ before, another for free. Finally i just got my own bottle with correct regulator etc using directions from RME with the search function. It's good to have your own bottle.

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
im off of 6200 and redwood and ill do it fo free! call 801-859-6222 Rawlin, Well maybe some mcdonalds would be nice!

midog

I've had a shop charge me 5$ before, another for free. Finally i just got my own bottle with correct regulator etc using directions from RME with the search function. It's good to have your own bottle.

I may end up having to get a bottle ventually