Nitto Mud Grapplers.....

chevtech

Seasoned Mall Cruiser
Anybody used these tires? I've currently have 33 x 12.5 MTRs and I have liked them for wheeling and the noise is respectable but I can't keep them balanced and they give me death wobble (2004 TJ) like every month or so (no, nothing else is wrong/loose). It's on my daily driver so noise is kind of important but I was told the Nitto's balance with less weight than any other tire out there. Don't know if it true though.....

Anybody have any experience with these?

nitvm1.xl.jpg

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireDetail.do?cs=35&pc=40278&rd=16&ar=1250

Last edited:

lenny

formerly known as PokeyYJ
We had a customer put a set on his Disco, they look cool as hell!!! But they seemed to be a little noisey at freeway speeds. Just to compare, they were about as loud as my MTR's on my TJ. So with the extra sound killing material on the disco the Nitto's must be louder.

BlackDog

one small mod at a time
I likie 'em,(don't own, just like the tread pattern, and what I have read) have talked to a couple of people that have em and like 'em, but nobody here seems to run them, or if they do, they don't discuss them.

So are they "bolt-on Barney" Blingage, or a "real" tire like a Creepy Crawler?
That remains the question.

Last edited:

chevtech

Seasoned Mall Cruiser
breederwheeler said:
I likie 'em,(don't own, just like the tread pattern, and what I have read) have talked to a couple of people that have em and like 'em, but nobody here seems to run them, or if they do, they don't discuss them.

So are they "bolt-on Barney" Blingage, or a "real" tire like a Creepy Crawler?
That remains the question.

Hahahahahahahaha

Nice.

One could hope they are both........gotta admit.....they look pretty cool. The side tread looks like it would be pretty good for crawling too. If the balancing info I got is right they might solve some of my problems with a little bling thrown in at no extra charge.

:rofl: