no idea who ever thought this was a cool idea

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Those aren't ricers, to call them ricers is an insult. Ricers actually build their vehicles to race. What you see here is stancing. They are of the opinion that Form in greater than Function. It's all about image, yo. You want to see some crazy stupid stuff, do a search for "Dragon Stance". Yeah...

http://www.stancenation.com

Zombie

Random Dead Guy
I don't understand all the hate... I mean, it's like watching rock crawling. A guy drives over an obstacle really slowly, and obviously his approach and line are critical to making it over without damage... except the obstacle is a regular gutter, but it's totally the same thing.

I just made a joke I had to explain... and we all know what that means.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I don't understand all the hate... I mean, it's like watching rock crawling. A guy drives over an obstacle really slowly, and obviously his approach and line are critical to making it over without damage... except the obstacle is a regular gutter, but it's totally the same thing.

I just made a joke I had to explain... and we all know what that means.

This was my thought, but not joking.. we all stand around and watch a guy go over a bump, they stand around and watch a guy go over a bump. But they are not into a tow rig, trailer and hundreds in recovery gear.. who looks sheepish now :)

B2-Bomber

This was my thought, but not joking.. we all stand around and watch a guy go over a bump, they stand around and watch a guy go over a bump. But they are not into a tow rig, trailer and hundreds in recovery gear.. who looks sheepish now :)

I bet most of those were trailered.......with realllllllyyyyy long trailer ramps.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Those aren't ricers, to call them ricers is an insult. Ricers actually build their vehicles to race. What you see here is stancing. They are of the opinion that Form in greater than Function. It's all about image, yo. You want to see some crazy stupid stuff, do a search for "Dragon Stance". Yeah...

http://www.stancenation.com

Hah, it even says on the top of the page "form > function". Lots of effort went into ruining those cars for anything like practical use.

I guess it's their money, but I see a huge difference between what I do (modding my truck to be more capable) and what they do (modding their cars to be useless).

skeptic

I was confused as to the purpose of the video. I kept watching (for like 2 minutes) expecting something to happen. Nope, just cars driving back and forth over a dip in the road.

ricsrx

That is exactly what I thought, Its just like rock crawling, they have a driver, a spotter and someone with a camera, the are crawling over obstacles...... watch the driver maneuver the vehicle over the speed bump, intense!!

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
But what they are doing....ridiculous camber, stretched tire, that's purely aesthetic and unsafe in fact. Have you seen how stretched the tire is to seat the bead? It's retarded. Worse than a mall crawler by far.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
sa60_carina_firevan_stretched_tires_thumbnail_500px1-374x500.jpg