No power! Electrical Question

Bones

Okay, for those that don't know, here's a brief rundown.

86 4runner (22RE), flopped it, now it's an 87 Xcab. Removed the 4runner harness and used all of it in the Xcab (minus the rear widow garbage). Thought I had everything nailed down (marked everything when I removed it), connected the battery, turned the key....nothing. Had a loose cable, turned the key to acc. and there were gauge lights, and headlights. Then I tried to start it and blew a couple fuses. One under the hood for the horn (10A) and one in the fuse box (25A). Replaced both, went back to acc. to check out where I had power and nothing at all, no headlights nothing. Where I should start looking?

Long story short. I bought the 4runner, had it inspected back in 98? horn was dead. PO must have not wanted a horn cuz it was clipped off right at the plug on the horn. so I "rigged" it back together and it's been fine ever since. I may have lost the plug off the harness, which I could care less, I'd just solder ends on the bare wires and plug it in, but the wires on the harness are MIA as well. I need to remove the harness running along the rad. support to see if they got pushed against the metal.....see I'm solving problems just by typing..lol Now I wish I was home so I could go play detective..lol

Damn this is gonna get some chuckles. :p

Bones

Never ran,. no lights, nuthin'

Just got in from checking all the grounds, and the one off the intake as jacked. Fired right up and purrrrred like a kitten.

Horn's still broke, so watch for finger :D

Bones

Add to the dilema, I swapped in an SR5 cluster and I have volts and tach, but fuel, oil press, and temp don't work :confused: I did swap in a sending unit as well.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I guess that when you said it rolled around the shop I thought by driving :D I thought grounds. The rest for the cluster should be easy WTF?