Nomad On Overhaulin

TELFORD

its a work in progress
Anybody see the Nomad on Overhaulin last night? The thing was bitchin! The color was a dark red and white, I didnt really care for the interior, I have seen better on the show.They put a Sweet 572 under the hood and a bunch of other crap that was just incredible. Not that anything else on the show is not, I just loved That Nomad. The show Rides that comes on before, had a Cuda named the "Sick Fish" of corse it Foose all over it as well. 2 hours of tv that I just could not pull myself away from the tv.

TELFORD

its a work in progress
anyway all that aside, that cuda is sweet, wish they would have gone with the original paint scheme though, I like the red and silver mix

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Is that Troy Trepainier (sp)? Built some WAY clean rigs in the 'dare to be different' late '80s early '90s out of previously unhottrodable vehicles.

TELFORD

its a work in progress
ya thats the Troy., I wanna say he had something in one of the Hot Rod mags a month or so back that I remember being one of those (ultra clean) rides.How long was he on Overhaulin, was it the whole 1 st season, or just part of it? I only remember him for some of the cars.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
TELFORD said:
ya thats the Troy., I wanna say he had something in one of the Hot Rod mags a month or so back that I remember being one of those (ultra clean) rides.How long was he on Overhaulin, was it the whole 1 st season, or just part of it? I only remember him for some of the cars.
from what I remember, he was only on a couple of the builds.