Noob from price

xjguy12

hey everyone i'm new ro RME and I have a 90 White Cherokee with bushwacker fender flares, 8.5" lift, teraflex revolver shackles, 33" pro comp xtreme mud terrains on 15X10 black datona's, sye, flowmaster exhaust, air intake, rusty's offroad rock rails and HD tie rod, dual electric fans...in progress 4.56 gears, front and rear arb air lockers

xjguy12

thanks all and i'm going to moab for easter jeep safari so i'll post some pics after that. I haven't really done much wheeling with the revolver shackles yet this will be the first good trip using them off road but on road they are just fine i drive to ogden almost every other weekend and i've never had a problem with them lots of people are scared of them unloading if you slam on your brakes but I've had to stop pretty fast and nothing like that happened to me.

Welcome to RME, so have you tried any of the trails around price? were from price to by the way:) though new to jeeping so havent really ran many trails ..yet.

And i agree Herzog, i love the short ride to Moab:), will be making it here soon for safari! yippee...

went wheelin yesterday, now we really have the bug.:)

great scott

Nice to see some more guys from Price on here :hickey:. Sounds like there are not enough of us :rofl:.
Hey the some of us are going to hit a scenic (not insane) trial tomorrow (march 15th) if ya like, feel free to join us at Gas n Go by 9am