NOOB from PRICE

heinie_21

Hi.. i'm Blake.

I've always loved rock crawling but back when my fj-60 had to be my DD, i couldn't really do much.
Now i have another DD. My dad bought my FJ from me so i bought a sweet 1987 jeep comanche which i've had for about 3-4 months. then just recently i found a deal i couldn't pass up on a 1998 Cherokee with full width d60 and hp d44. I couldn't afford to buy adequate sized tires for it tho so that is why i have WANTED posts.
Also the comanche is for sale in the classifieds.
Also my dad may consider any offers for the fj-60 since we have too many cars.
here's some pics!

My first off-road rig. a 1984 fj-60. bowtie 350v8, OME lift w/shackle reversal, 33" MTR's, and fuzzy dice.

main.php

main.php

Here's the sweet comanche (FOR SALE) that i was going to turn into a truggy. this is a beast! wagoneer dana44's F&R. Detroit spool rear. detroit truetrac front. motor from 1997 cherokee (H.O. 4.0) runs GREAT. 37" MTR's...lots more....

main.php

and here's the cherokee that i bought... yesterday. haha. Dont laugh at the trailer wheels and tires.. they will be replaced soon with black crawler wheels and 36" MTR's (maybe 37.. we'll see) Dana 60 rear (welded spiders) HP dana 44 front (open diff). 3 link front end with rancho coilovers. (anybody know where i can get a sway-lock for REAL cheap?)

main.php

main.php

here's what it looks like with 315's
main.php

i really like this forum so far. I am also heinie_21 on jeepforum.com if any of you frequent that forum.
anybody who wants to go wheelin in price sometime hit me up. we have a big group of ppl who wheel here.
we also are known to frequent Mohab. (that's how hicks say moab)

ricsrx

Good to see more from Price, Hope to see you down there wheelin some time, I mean draging main street.

heinie_21

haha its funnyhow my toyota which has the least off-road mods is still the car that people like the most. but thats cuz the fj-60 is a LEGEND and it ROCKS!