NOOB to RME

barnsbronco

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jason. I own a 71 Bronco,99 Powerstroke, and a 93 Ranger for a commuter. Lived in Payson my whole life, and Just got married this summer. I have been wheeling for about 5 or 6 years now. This looks like a real good forum on Utah wheeling look forward to chatting with all of you.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Welcome!

Post some photos up of your Bronco and tell us about it. From your avatar it looks like a cool rig.

barnsbronco

DSC01026.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

Hope these photos work. It has a 302 with a Holley TA on it. The tranny is a NP 435, and just a stock Dana 20 T-case. Dana 44 up front with Eaton E-locker and the rear 9 inch has a detroit. Cage long arms and superflex 5.5 inch lift. After thes pics were taken I stretched the wheelbase about 6 inches and I am heading to Moab the day after Thanksgiving to test it out, I'll take some pics of it then with the new wheelbase.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Wow, that's a good looking EB! Welcome to RME... there's a bunch of RME'ers that will be in Moab Thanksgiving weekend as well, myself includes. Would love to run into you! The stretch sounds great, did you keep the leafs or do something else?

barnsbronco

I just moved the leafs back. Been out to little Moab a couple of times and it seems like it helped out quite a bit. I guess the real test will come on thanksgiving though.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Did your spare tire carrier fall off one time in Moab? Just curious.. I think I remember an EB like that that had the carrier fall off on Poison Spider Mesa..

Great lookin rig!!

barnsbronco

Hey IDbronco i will take some pics of the stretch. It wasn't to bad and I did not have to move the tank. It is just the stock 12 gallon and everything seems to clear. It took some time to extend the wheeltubs but I think most body work is pretty tedious.
I have never had my spare tire fall off(knock on wood) but my buddy did in a green EB on hells Revenge a few years back and it made for some good laughs:rofl:

SLIVER

))--SLIVER-->
Hey barns, good looking bronc man. What is the rig behind you in that first pic?? It looks bad a$$.
Hey looking forward to helping you with the full widths.

))--SLIVER-->

barnsbronco

That is a sassy looking girl you have! Very clean! :cool: How's that stretched wheelbase treating you? While EB's are simply the coolest, the longer wheelbase is truly blissful. :chris:

Hey thanks Im lovin the stretched wheelbase so far. Its crazy how much difference it makes. Forgot to take the camera to Moab on Thanksgiving so I only have a couple photos from a disposable. Heres a pic of me tryin the stretch out at Golden Crack.

goldencrack.jpg

EB101

Now that's a cool rig.

That is a sassy looking girl you have! Very clean! :cool: How's that stretched wheelbase treating you? While EB's are simply the coolest, the longer wheelbase is truly blissful. :chris:

We have got to figure out how to tell BroncoMama that Broncos are not girls (except hers of course).

You need to know that there are a bunch of local bronco owners here that are kind of re-activating the old Utah Bronco Club. Nothing too formal yet but we do have a trail ride of some sort planned about every month. We will start posting the upcoming events here as well. The calander is up on SextonOffroad's forums.

I am looking forward to seeing you on the trail..
Steve

EB101

LOL,
all kinds of things come to mind like "I wonder if broncos are like dogs, do they take on the personality of their owners?"

I guess "rode hard and put away wet" often enough would even turn the biggest studliest Bronc into a ***** eventually.

LOL,
all kinds of things come to mind like "I wonder if broncos are like dogs, do they take on the personality of their owners?"

I guess "rode hard and put away wet" often enough would even turn the biggest studliest Bronc into a ***** eventually.

Oh snap!! :rofl: In Lemon Joy's case, I really feel that it's jealousy because I'm the other woman. She adores Chris and would do anything for him. Me, on the other hand, not so much adoration there. Thankfully, we've come to a psuedo happy place where we can co-exist and share Chris with minimal fighting. :)

And in my girl's defense......she's pretty freakin' studly. Just sayin' ;)

barnsbronco

Now that's a cool rig.

We have got to figure out how to tell BroncoMama that Broncos are not girls (except hers of course).

You need to know that there are a bunch of local bronco owners here that are kind of re-activating the old Utah Bronco Club. Nothing too formal yet but we do have a trail ride of some sort planned about every month. We will start posting the upcoming events here as well. The calander is up on SextonOffroad's forums.

I am looking forward to seeing you on the trail..
Steve
There are actually a few of us here in Payson with Broncos. Ill try to round a few of us up to do a trail ride sounds like a good time.