Northridge car show/ Little moab

smashmetal

For those who couldent make it. We started the day off with a car show at Northridge high school then after words headed down to Little Moab to finish out the day.

I should warn everyone too, this thread is about to be blown up with pic's!

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_5351.jpg

IMG_5350.jpg

IMG_5383.jpg

IMG_5380.jpg

IMG_5388.jpg

IMG_5387.jpg

Last edited:

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Monster and I were helping Steve and Dan at the Hill hobby shop, and missed this. But as we were heading back down saw the triple loaded trailer on the 15. I would LOVE to know more about that Bronco II in the middle... You can hit me in PM if anyone ahs info on it.

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
some carnage

A lot of fun with a little bit of carnage. Nothing a couple tie down straps couldn't handle. Thanks Kyle and Jake from Airgas for helping get the tire back on.

Attachments

• th_IMG_5395.jpg
    th_IMG_5395.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 215
  • BACKYARDCUSTOMZ 254.jpg
    BACKYARDCUSTOMZ 254.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 32
  • BACKYARDCUSTOMZ 252.jpg
    BACKYARDCUSTOMZ 252.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 35
  • BACKYARDCUSTOMZ 263.jpg
    BACKYARDCUSTOMZ 263.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 40

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
fun day yesterday guys, i have the sunburn to prove it also,

tyler (4th gen runner) had alot of fun and is wanting his lift really really bad now.

hope to wheel more soon with this group, good fun group to hang out with.

smashmetal

:D
It was alot of fun, Jake my uncle has video of you going through the wedge... I just need to see if he can email it to me. Beacuse it was sweet.

Sweet pics Blair

I like this one you got of me alot, really shows how crossed up those axles get. You where quit photgenic with the wheel stand pic's I got of ya!
Can't wait to see those video clips:D

CJ Matt

Blair,
Good to see you getting on some trails. Would have been fun to go with you if I hadn't blown up my 9.