Northridge High School car show

smashmetal

Not sure if this is the right place to post but it's whats going on up north.
Northridge High School in Layton holds a car show every year in which the proceeds help out the Davis Skills USA (Future Grease Monkies of America :D) program.

Due to the rain out the show will now be held on May 30th. Here's a link to the registration form and more info.

http://www.davis.k12.ut.us/schools/nhs/files/6C697BEA1FEC4EB08878B3F9811974E2.pdf

Northridge High school is located in Layton on Hill field Rd just off of SR 93

Last edited:

smashmetal

I'll throw up the idea over here too. Jake AKA NOTATOY has sugested heading down to Mini Moab after the show. What a great way to talk a rig up before ya take it out and break it.

I'm down lets start a convoy

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
I'm hoping not to break anything, but we'll see. I'm down for Mini Moab or Snakes I guess we'll see who wants to go, and where. I'll be happy just to go wheeling. I may have room for one more on the trailer too (RYAN??) Kyle is wanting to bring down the BBQ wheeling also so we can cook up some dogs or burgers.

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
jake im down man i needed a tow im working on getting my tow stuff together but it wont be ready by this weekend.

thanks for the offer man.

as for the show i might just drop my truck off as i have to work on saturday till 12,just to support you know

i still have the rabbit truck im not sure if i will bring it by as it not registered at the moment.

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
That sounds good Ryan the show ends at 1 so we can load up and head out right after. I really want to try a few lines at mini moab so I hope everyone wants to go there. I just put on my front limiting straps and need to try them out, hopefully they're not too short. Blair its time to try out your body protection.

smashmetal

That sounds good Ryan the show ends at 1 so we can load up and head out right after. I really want to try a few lines at mini moab so I hope everyone wants to go there. I just put on my front limiting straps and need to try them out, hopefully they're not too short. Blair its time to try out your body protection.

You should have let me know you where in need of some limiting straps. I still have bunch of material from my home made ajustable straps......wouldent have cost you anything but time to put them together.

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
I still may if these are too short, thanks though. Any idea how big this is going to be this year? Hopefully bigger than last year.

The Stranger

Stranger Danger
Oh man, I have to go to St George for the weekend. Taking the car out to a car show, then grabbing the truck and heading to LM would have been an awesome day.

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
jake looks like im in for wheeling should be done with work around 12 then head over to the show again and load up and head out.

what time does registration start in the morning?

smashmetal

I still may if these are too short, thanks though. Any idea how big this is going to be this year? Hopefully bigger than last year.

I have no idea how big it will be. It snuck up on me this year, I usually know atleast a couple of months in advance. I would have posted it up much sooner so we'll see how it go's.
I just hope the freaking weather cooperates

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
well the weather is not going to work with us it is pouring down at the mall

i really dont want to sit around in the rain up there, also im going to switch my full doors back on.

give me a call if you guys are still going to the show, or the run down to little moab, but as it looks now down there will be very slippery