Not looking for a Rubi anymore!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Congrats!

So you don't need me to look at the one down here? Sorry I didn't get to it, I've been working long days and then was out of town for a bit.

Tee

Tanned Fat Looks Better!
Congrats!

So you don't need me to look at the one down here? Sorry I didn't get to it, I've been working long days and then was out of town for a bit.

No worries Greg, In all actuality, I am glad you didn't get a chance to report on that one. I probably would have made an offer on it and wouldn't have been able to scoop this one up!.. This one showed up on KSL Fri evening and I owned it by Sat evening. This one has half the miles and was owned by a retired couple with impeccable service records. I have a print out of the MPG of every tank, windshield wiper changes, windshield wiper fluid top offs, tire rotations, Tune ups, oil changes, when the cargo cage was installed, when the bumpers were installed (not sure I like the front one, might be interested in a trade if anyone is interested!) in its 40K life?! There is not so much as a rock chip on this thing! Want to put a 2-1/2" OME lift on it and enjoy!

The cargo rack is an added bonus, as I intend to do the White Rim Trial this fall!!!!

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
No worries Greg, In all actuality, I am glad you didn't get a chance to report on that one. I probably would have made an offer on it and wouldn't have been able to scoop this one up!.. This one showed up on KSL Fri evening and I owned it by Sat evening. This one has half the miles and was owned by a retired couple with impeccable service records. I have a print out of the MPG of every tank, windshield wiper changes, windshield wiper fluid top offs, tire rotations, Tune ups, oil changes, when the cargo cage was installed, when the bumpers were installed (not sure I like the front one, might be interested in a trade if anyone is interested!) in its 40K life?! There is not so much as a rock chip on this thing! Want to put a 2-1/2" OME lift on it and enjoy!

The cargo rack is an added bonus, as I intend to do the White Rim Trial this fall!!!!

Good to hear!

That will be a perfect setup for the White Rim!