Not new but never introduced myself.

04nachotaco

Its wells
Like the title says ive been using rocky mountain for a bit, my name is kyle Im 20 and I live in farmington, Ive been into wheeling since i got my first truck when i turned 16, A 1986 toyota pickup, I "wheeled" that in highschool. "s because back then our wheeling consisted of flying into huge puddles and romping it over whoops... I built a custom flatbed for it my junior year and a 3 inch body. Senior year I went and bought a 2004 tacoma extra cab, started wheeling that and put the 86 in a storage yard to rot... I lifted, built bumpers, sliders, put a system in painted it, and other little mods. It wheeled great, took it up the escalator my first time in moab and didnt slip a tire. Every day that went by I got more and more into wheeling, Im too the point now that my ifs isnt doing the trick and my tacoma is starting to break alot, almost everytime out something goes wrong. So out from the dust I brought home my 86 yota, for almost a year its just been sitting in my garage, recently begun the work, Im just kinda building it as i go, no real plans, just bend tube and put it in place, so far the front end is too my liking, Hopefully be getting started on the rear more this week but we will see
PLans are for it too be wheelable by feb to go spectate KOH 2010
So far this is what shes looking like....

10629_151476237707_542912707_2605604_1014393_n.jpg

Last edited: