November Giveaway Contest

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Our Sponsor for November is again, RockLogic 4x4! This month they will Giveaway an Exide's Orbital battery!

orbital2.jpg

Exide's Orbital batteries are perfect for fourwheeling -- they're sealed, maintenance free, spill/leak proof, long lasting, and extremely rugged. These batteries meet the requirements for all the major rockcrawling competitions and you can depend on them to get you off the trail. Von has been running an Exide Orbital in his competition Toyota with excellent results.

Instructions for the Contest: Post a reply in this thread, along with the Order you've posted in, starting with #1 and continuing from there. (Example: The first person to post will enter a '#1' in their post, second person types a '#2' and so on......) There will be a random drawing by me, Greg, at the end of the month and the winner will be announced. Moderators are allowed to play. Only one entry per person please!!

Good luck!

RockLogic 4x4 is a Utah-based shop.

RockLogic 4x4 specializes in providing the parts and accessories that people want and need. They offer custom fabrication and tubework including everything from roll cages to bumpers and also a wide range of drivetrain parts and accessories.

Please take time to visit our Sponsors web site to see what other products and services they offer-

RockLogic4x4.com

You can reach Carl or Von by Phone at (801)250-5577.

Thanks AGAIN, guys!

xjc

I give up :(

damn you, you stole my 9

Thank for the donation guys, Ill buy my locker form ya if you can get if quick,:D

Last edited: