NP 23 spline input gear

Lifelong Jeeper

I need a 23 spline input gear for a new process transfer case. I was going to go pull one from the junk yard but thought if check here first. Anybody have one?

Lifelong Jeeper

Ha. Well I guess you have a point there. Unfortunately I am not well enough versed in the trillions of options so the best I can do is explain what I need it for. I am building a doubler out of a Behemoth Shorty Strongbox and a STaK 300 Replace a Case. I'm putting NP241 gears in the strongbox and mounting it behind the stock transmission in my 96 ZJ. Therefore I need a 23 spline input to mate to an automatic transmission.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
So you need a 23spl NP241 input. Roger that. Dodge or Jeep guys, help Lifelong Jeeper!

All I have is GM 27 or 32spl stuff, or I'd give you a handful of 'em.

Lifelong Jeeper

So I had a frustrating couple of days at the junk yard this week. Day one, I needed literally 5 more minutes to get the input shaft out, but they closed for the day and kicked me out. I came back the next day and the whole case was gone so I'm back to square one.

After doing some research, I need an input gear (23 spl obviously) out of a pre-1994 NP 231 or 241.