NPLD 2007- Where were you? Lets see what you've done

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
Now that the dust has settled and your trucks are full of garbage, I want to hear and see what everyone did for NPLD.

In Price the King Crawlers held their first Camp 4x4. This event was to educate four-wheel drive newbies and veterans about proper land use and trail techniques. We even had the BLM there with their 'Leave No Trace' trailer to give lots of good info. After the educational part, we run and cleaned up the train trestle trail, which is an easy trail that goes between Pinnacle and Consumers Canyon.
Not a huge event, but we had 22 volunteers, and 2 BLM Recreation officers participate. We gathered up 15 sacks of trash to fill the bed of my truck.
MANY THANKS FOR THOSE THAT PARTICIPATED

Attachments

• Pict0095-2.jpg
    Pict0095-2.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Pict0072-2.jpg
    Pict0072-2.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Pict0077-2.jpg
    Pict0077-2.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Pict0078-2.jpg
    Pict0078-2.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Pict0082-2.jpg
    Pict0082-2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Pict0089-2.jpg
    Pict0089-2.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 40

Darwin

GREASE MONKEY
i headed dow to moab with my brother and nephew and helped out with the pritchet arch trail mantainance. we had a blm rep and about 20 volunteers on that project. it went really well, and everyone had a good time.

Thursty

The Dirthedz crew headed west of Utah Lake to clean up along Soldier Pass road. We cleaned up some big stuff from three different shooting areas along the road. Two trucks were filled with garbage bags as well as one trailer with larger debris. A great time was had by all cleaning up and goofing around with our rigs. We got alot done before the rain convinced us to head home but, that area could use more attention.
Thanks to all the DIRTHEDZ who participated. We had great time for a great cause.
Thanks to U4WDA for the shirts, banner and all your support.
Sorry no pics.

Last edited:

NE_Utah

Im sorry due to state laws I am not allowed to give out inf on where I was and what I was doing.

Trust me I really wish I was out with all of you.

here are a few we took while out at LM.

100_0744.jpg

100_0750.jpg

Thanks Tacoma for the help unloading it on sun morning. There really was more then this pic shows.
100_0755.jpg