Obama got Osama...

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
e176b935-2e48-4169-9194-0d56695c6b6f.jpg

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
Eff burying him according to isalamic tradition. They should have buried him with an American flag draped over his body in a coffin filled with pickled pork snouts!!

Will3161

They are supposed to have the body to do DNA testing to confirm its him. KSL news is crap.

Edit: So I went and read the story better, and it seems they did do DNA testing before the supposed burial. They need to release photos at least though. There is no public proof that they got anybody.

Last edited:

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Reports are that we got infromation in 2001 about his (OBL) most trusted courier from GITMO detainees. In 2007 we finally got his real name (and his brother's). In 2010 we figured out where this brother lived. In 2011 we killed children in Lybia and there were rumblings about an illegal assassination attempt... hours later OBL was knocked out the box.

Anyone still want to close GITMO?

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
If I pulled the trigger, pictures would surface of me skull effing the bullet hole right on the deck during his burial at sea.

krany

kranberry
Osama has already been buried at sea? WTF? I want to see the body! This seems rushed at best, and suspicious at worst.

:spork:
they wanted to respect the muslim religion by burrying him with in 24 houra, they did it in 12, something seems fishy, i want a pic and a vdeo of him dead with the bullet hole between his eyes. i dont see the point of burring him in a nice way

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I am just not as happy about this as everyone else I guess. Not mad about it either.

solidfrontaxle

Toyota jihad
I still don't get what the big deal about any of this is. Sure its worthy of note, but holy cow, how much does the media need to nitpick this thing?
It doesn't even seem like a victory; its nine years too late. So even if the whole thing is a bogus conspiracy its still just not a big deal. It's not going to bring anyone back and its not going to change the momentum of any conflict. If some people are dumb enough to decide to re-elect Obama because "he killed bin Laden" then... they're dumb. If someone decides to blow up a bus because "the infidel Americans killed bin Laden" well... they're dumb and they were going to do it anyway. Obama was ballsy enough to make the right choice and justice was served. End of story. Unless he made it all up just to get re-elected and then it's just awesome.

I would like to know who's behind the big stink about whether or not he was armed or not. Cause I don't care if he was or not, he should have been shot in the face either way, but it seems like the news thinks we care...