Obama sign on car

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
gezz I read about 20 replies and they all were funny as hell... can't believe there are that many people out there....

My fave was the remark about how 2 million people were at the inauguration but only 27 of them were missing work.... lol

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
FWIW, I can see the officer's side. They take anything that can be construed as a threat against the president very seriously, as they should.

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
FWIW, I can see the officer's side. They take anything that can be construed as a threat against the president very seriously, as they should.

So did anyone take Mr. Moore seriously for all the things that he said? How about Mrs. Sheehan? They said it was time to cut the Bush. Did they mean cut down with a gun? did anyone care?

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
So did anyone take Mr. Moore seriously for all the things that he said? How about Mrs. Sheehan? They said it was time to cut the Bush. Did they mean cut down with a gun? did anyone care?

My thoughts exactly. We will see more and more of this. It was A OK to knock Bush and call for him to be taken out. But for the Messiah, anything will be seen as a threat.