Off road lights??? which one?

Xploderkid97

We just picked up a stealth road armor front bumper for our tower(f-250) and want opinions on which lights to put in it. Its got a 5-6 inch hole. so could fit either fives or six inch lights. Which lights should i get?

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
Do you want pencil beams or wide angle lights? All-weather fogs or driving lights?

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
I've always like Hella Rallyes but there's plenty of other options out there.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
PIAA's, personally I think they are the best light for the money. The PIAA 510 is a very popular option for the Road Armor bumpers, when they first started building bumpers they included PIAA's.

Or, Warn makes a dual beam light that might fit in there, but they are about $200 more than a good set of PIAA's.

Xploderkid97

thank you, i was looking at the piaa's just wanted to know a few others opinions! ill check out some of the others too! thanks guys.

redrockcrawler

earth rover 2012
look at light force they are very bright and versatile with light deflecting filters to tailor the light to you needs and they are very durable

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
HID lights from Checker are pretty mean.. You could fit the 4"ers, which i think are actually slightly larger than 4"... bright as hell..

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I've heard and seen great things about them... Paul R had one that developed a crack in the housing; obviously a manufacure defect.. Pep Boys stood behind it after a little prodding and replaced the light for him at no cost.. The lights have no warranty.. So pretty cool..

I believe they are $99 a piece, but you can find online coupons now and then.. do a search on here for the checker HID..