Off Road Popup

midog

Getting strang question off ksl, this would be better suited for people on this forum. Hopefully it's ok to post a link? Loved this trailer, but building my next project.

1997 Colman Taos Fully Restored and Off Road Ready!

New 3500 lbs easy lube axle, frame upgrade, undercoating, 3 brand new tires and wheel (one is the spare). Swing out spare tire carrier. New paint, new flooring, new Fantastic fan (not wired yet), new flooring, new action packer storage, new ARB touring canopy, professionally fabricated front storage that slides out, I did take take out the sink and stove for more room on the inside. We cook outside on the camp chef. This unit does not have a furnace. There is no mold and the canvas is in great condition. Tons of storage. Battery is a couple years old and maintained in the garage. Propane tank. Always get complements on it when we go out. It pulls great and is very light. It will sleep six. Clear Utah title

$2,500.00 Firm

Text is best

Seller Contact Info
Jason
Home 801-750-3266

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=30773601

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
KSL article says Sandy. If he is down by me, I just might have to meander over and see how this thing would fit my family of 6...:thumbs: