off to go run the snakes! anyone down?

sixstringsteve

Snakes are the rattlesnake and constrictor trails out north of 5 mile. We typically dont call them 5mole since they're actually established trails, even though they lie near/within the 5 mile area

TROKITA

ya just wanted to be clear if it was the same thing rattle snake trail or if there was a another trail called snakes up north or so :)

sixstringsteve

rattlesnake is one of two trails up there. Constrictor is the second. It's more technical and more difficult than rattlesnake. Since there are two trails with snake names, they just call it "snakes" since most people run rattlesnake followed by constrictor. If you haven't tried constrictor yet, I recommend you go with someone who has (after you get some sliders of course). It's a really fun trail. Short, but fun.

TROKITA

rattlesnake is one of two trails up there. Constrictor is the second. It's more technical and more difficult than rattlesnake. Since there are two trails with snake names, they just call it "snakes" since most people run rattlesnake followed by constrictor. If you haven't tried constrictor yet, I recommend you go with someone who has (after you get some sliders of course). It's a really fun trail. Short, but fun.
cool... ya never been on constrictor... been on rattlesnake like 3 times now but thats it.

TROKITA

dude should have waited for a response or something... i would of been down, im just sitting here at home "/ i dont want to go and not find you guys there or if you guys decided not to go :(

it was fun out there! broke my idler arm early and had to make a run to the parts store. lots of fun after that. it was really busy out there today, lots of rigs to watch.