"Official newbie tips" thread

OCNORB

Supporting Member
If a thread has a high number of replies it's probably because Shawn/JamesK/Hickey or any combination thereof have gone off on a private tangent! :rofl: :rofl:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
OCNORB said:
If a thread has a high number of replies it's probably because Shawn/JamesK/Hickey or any combination thereof have gone off on a private tangent! :rofl: :rofl:
The only reason I have not be on line as much latley is due to not having a home computer, as of Thrusday, December 9, 2004 I shall return to my normal post padding. However, a winter wheeling trip is in the near forcast... right James?.. Hickey could walk I guess.... :rofl:

0132.jpg

Howdy, my name is JP and I'm a 4x4oholic. :D I live in Connecticut and I get out every weekend and if I miss one I get all shaky. -_- I own a Zuk and a ZJ and I hate stock 4x4's. :rofl: I need help, I can't seem to get out of the driver's seat :rofl:

How's that for an introduction, I think that's better than my first :rofl:

f5ffb18c.jpg

f8e7d2f2.jpg

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Be sure when you reply to a thread, that your reply has nothing to do with the original topic. -_-

Oh, and when you make a mistake and delete your post, write something funny in the "reason for deleting" box, it gives the mods something interesting to read. ;)

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
RockMonkey said:
Interesting. Might have expected that out of Spork...
:eek: I was expecting some hidden text or something more there... I know I've deleted a few posts... usually change my mind right after the submit button though... Guess I'm doing it for the Mod's amusement...