Official Thank You Page

Craig S

Commando
I would like to thank all of the hard working staff that helped at the event. Without you guys and gals, it could not happen. I also look forward to any comments that might improve the next event. I have included a list of the event staff below:

Marshals
1. Brian Cannon
2. Shan Garret
3. Gary Nielson

Judges
Course 1. Bernell Warner & Mike Steel
Course 2. Mike Stumph, Trent Steel & Mike Bear
Course 3. Nicholas Shaffer & Chris Schafer
Course 4. Mike Taylor & Michael Johansen
Course 5. Josh Tolbert & Mike Bear
Course 6. Wayne Dailey & Josh Springer
Course 7. Jake Stumph, Steve Huber, Lance Johnson & RL Johnson
Course 8. Tacoma White, Chance Houskeeper & Bailey Flint

Scoring
1. Dallas Stumph
2. Becky Cannon

Announcing
1. Matt Westrich

Registration
1. Lisa Stumph
2. Sherry Dailey

Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
BIG thanks to all the volunteers, and you need to put yourself on the thanks list, Craig. I know you and your family worked harder than anyone else the days and weeks before the event.

I have to say....that was probably the best-organized rockcrawling event I've ever had the pleasure of participating in. The advance planning and setup really showed.

My only complaint is very minor: there wasn't much room for the rigs to park between obstacles, we all had to jockey around to let the next guy get to the start line, etc. Really not a big deal, everyone was working around each other really well. If you think about it next time, see if you can find some areas for parking until we're "on deck". I don't know where exactly that would be, so if you do it exactly the same way next time I won't complain. :D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Most definately a well organized event!! The volunteers that show up to pull this off rock. Craig, you and your family need to take the credit for the overall event. I think that your heart is selfishly in the RIGHT place to create the perfect rock crawling event, then donate excess funds to a land use org. :) Too cool Craig.

I didn't see a thank you to those pesky dudes in green vests ;).. Hopefully the annoyance wears off when you see bitchin video of event.

I only have a minor suggestion: The marshals/announcer tower/Craig/recovery crane should all be in quick contact with some 2-way radios.. I think the added communication would help you guys out a ton. You get by without em, but i'm sure they'd be an asset if you utilized them.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Hey Craig, thank you for the great time, would be more than willing to help out again.

BTW, Mike Bear, is Mike Taylor. And I was on #4 all weekend by myself.

Thanks again for the great weekend.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I had a great time! But who's Bailey? LOL

I thought you guys did a hell of a job organizing and running this thing. Everything ran really smooth, and for not having 37 Gradalls scattered around the course, recovery went awesome!!
I'm definitely coming back next year. Thank YOU for the work that went into all of this.

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
Big Thanks to all the Drivers, Spotters and crews that worked on everything and helped everybody out! With out you guys it would be a short day! Also the vendors, and the worderful town of Delta that always makes us feel Welcome! AND of course Kevin and the Milard County folks tha tmake the park open to all!