offroaders wave

wrangler

for those about to rock..
Is it just me or is there others out there who have experinced the "wave"? I use my jeep as a DD its looks like an obvious offroad rig, sometimes as I pass other obvious offroad rigs (usually going the opposite direction) I get a wave from the driver so in turn I've started to wave myself to others with offroad rigs. I think it is cool and a nice jester. Anyone else notice this and how do you feel about it? Maybe we should start our own RME wave so we know each other, any suggests?

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
I've only gotten the wave once, on my way back from Little Moab from a couple guys in an XJ. I'm guessing I don't get the wave much because I'm a chick and guys don't think many chicks wheel. *shrug*

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
Alaska Extreme 4 Wheelers used to have a "1 pointer" (<- PC Version) wave to other members as we passed each other.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
I ALWAYS wave at trail rigs, sometimes I try to wave at regular Jeeps too. It doesn't matter to me as long as they are true to their Jeeps. Now if it's a lowrider Jeep I might try to test my articulation on it :).

:D

cuban b

You're all WEAK SAUCE!
The wave is almost guaranteed from guys in cj's, or early broncos. However, there are too many pretty boy wranglers out there that mess it up. I'm not implying anything about wrangler drivers. If you drive a wrangler and you wheel, just be sure to wave (even at guys in cool samurais) :greg:

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
Drivin round the CJ i give the wave plenty but usually only get it back from other CJ's, more likely to get it back from an older guy driving a CJ then some younger punk kid... like myself...

BronkoRob

its big with the early bronco guys. every time id see one the other guy or i would wave. im like hey theres another crazy ass also dumping all his time and money into a neverending world of pain. as for everything else i agree with everyone else.. with all the toyotas and jeeps the pretty boys have their folks buy for them..they just dont understand and never will. but yeah if i see a real rig i usually honk or give em a wave as i go by.

JackKeslerCustoms

When I lived in Chicago, I drove my TJ daily, and all Jeep owners waved at each other. (TJ's, YJ's and CJ's) There were very few CJ's and most of them were stock so with a 4" lift on mine it was unique. I thought it was cool.