Ogden, Utah Trail info needed.

Golly84

I just barely moved to the odgen area from slc I am looking for trails with moderate diff, to make a fun family evening with, If you ladies and gentleman can help me out with some info on some trails I would be grateful, Thank you and have a safe and fun summer, God bless

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
I just barely moved to the odgen area from slc I am looking for trails with moderate diff, to make a fun family evening with, If you ladies and gentleman can help me out with some info on some trails I would be grateful, Thank you and have a safe and fun summer, God bless

Seems that "moderate diff" refers to the level of difficulty....

What you wanting to run , harder trails or ok trails

yota87truck

Yotas ROCK
Most the trails I know about are in 5 mile pass or moab or southern utah. There is a dirt road from farmington that loops up the mountain and down to bountiful that is a good drive.

sixstringsteve

"moderate" is a relative term.

Are you looking for a road with rocks the size of peas, golfballs, baseballs, footballs, basketballs, beach balls, VW bugs, or busses? :)

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I have yet to hear of much aside from the B at Bountiful. Snake and AF canyon so far are the closest thing that provide a moderate challenge. Anymore though I just go there because I love the area. These places don't provide much challenge for me. Although I do need to attempt waynes world now that I have a rig that might be able to do it.

The road up from Farmington which was closed all last year is just that a road. Great scenery though when on the east side.

Golly84

Well I have a 1982 chevy pickup 6 inch lift with 35. Im not scared to take it anywhere i just need to be sure I can make it home with a vehicle.

yota87truck

Yotas ROCK
Sounds like everybody is saying the same thing. Closest trail that is more than a gravel road is 5 mile pass. Or you could go out to Tooele to the man made rock crawling course. Both 1-2 hrs away from Ogden.