oh my.... the world is coming to a end

my best friend he's "Mr Chevy" on here had crossed to the darkside... he now owns a jeep.. this guy has never liked them he always complains about everyo9ne and their dog owning a jeep... well me and him are on our way to go pick this thing up, i guess it has a bad motor in it. its the dinky lil 2.5 motor.. anyways we are heading to get the heep

this is a pic of what he has to start with, the body is in great shape, inside is good. it will make a good rig for him, im happy for MrHeep i mean mrchevy lol
here is a pic of it
IMG_3046.jpg

front view
IMG_3047.jpg

Last edited:

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
<---------opinions are like Jeeps, Everyone has one, even me.

Im in the same boat. Dont like Jeeps but I own a XJ for some reason???????

I blame it on subliminal messages in Chrysler commercials

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
I almost bought a Jeep once. Then I laid off the booze for a week and quickly came to my good senses :rofl:

It's okay for a Chevy, Ford or almost anything else guy to buy a Jeep or vise versa but you will never see a Jeep lover switching to a Toyota or a Toyota lover switching to a Jeep. If they do they don't talk about it and hope that it goes unnoticed ;)

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
My old neighbor tried to pawn an FC cab off on me a few years back. They are way cool thats for sure.

Despite all my smack talk I really do like Jeeps. I've always wanted a Scrambler.

Mr.Chevy

Ya I guess I own a Heep now. I am not the biggest Jeep fan but I do like the wranglers. I picked this up because my truck I have now is getting repoed and I need some wheels to get me around. Plus I wanted to get some thing I could still get off road in. Also this jeep is very very clean in and out.

The only problem I have now is I need to get a motor for it ASAP. It has the 2.5 4 banger (I think) but it has a big hole in the side of the block. So if any one out there has a motor that would fit in this then let me know.

One more thing if some one could tell me if I am right that this is a YJ that would be grate. (Yes I am a noob to jeeps and need help:D)

Here are a few more pics
IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg

IMG_3075.jpg

IMG_3076.jpg

IMG_3077.jpg

IMG_3078.jpg

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Awe, look, what a cute little jeep. Do you have to have a leash for that thing?

Can't say much, my WIFE drives a Jeep.

Mr.Chevy

Will I got the motor pulled and I am working on getting the replacement one I got for $70 put back in. So far things are ok with the replacement but the passenger side motor mount is shot. I have a thread in the tech section about the motor mount. So here are a few pics of the progress for you guys.
IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3091.jpg

Here are pics of the motor that was in the jeep that I pulled out.
IMG_3088.jpg

IMG_3089.jpg

And here is the replacement motor with the brackets on it.
IMG_3101.jpg

IMG_3102.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg