ohhh by the way

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
I have been on here for a little while and guess i should introduce myself for all who dont know me, my name is Jake Mecham and i hang with the jeepers crew, i drive the 98 tj thats blue with the bright orange roll cage that is always outside of Jeepers off-road it has Dynatrac 60's front and rear with ARB's front and rear, custom built 3-links front and rear, with tera 4 inch coils front and stock front coils in the rear , 10 gallon aluminum fuel cell custom roll cage, trail ready 16.5'' aluminum bead locks, 39.5x15.5'' tsl swampers, kilby on board air set up, corbeau seats and harnesses, trailready rocksliders, warn 9000 winch with master pull winch rope, Rancho rs9000 adj. shocks, extended wheelbase to 105'' stock 4.0 straight 6 engine with k&n intake, stock transmission np231 transfer case with Tom Woods short shaft kit, currie front bumper,custom rear frame and bumper i think i have taken enough room so i will stop now hope to see yall on the trails.

grinch

inner city redneck
Oh look at me my name is Jake and I have a cool jeep. Im better than you.......... Once agine im kidding Jake dont cry.....
welcome to the board........

Caleb

welcome...:D

BTW, how do you like you TR 16.5" locks??? I have the same ones as you but I haven;t got to try them yet since my rig has been torn down forever...but since its been sitting my inner bead keeps coming off, do you have any problems on the trail???

and BTW I met you down at St. George UROC...I was helping judge #3;)

DodgingCJs

Where da party at?
dude yous guys need to show jake more love, i mean..he gives it up great when his wife isnt around. oh wait, did i say that out loud? my bad dawg

ahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

just kidding by the way. :cool:

Mo Mo

grinch

inner city redneck
Jake the only reason your beads dont pop is all the blood from my cut up nuckles installing the damn outer rings.....It acts like glue....:eek:

Caleb

Originally posted by grinch
Jake the only reason your beads dont pop is all the blood from my cut up nuckles installing the damn outer rings.....It acts like glue....:eek:

it was a bitch installing mine too...38 SXs on mine...

grinch

inner city redneck
If you buy the gloves ill buy the beer.......
oh wait its your tires you can buy the beer to......
I will supply my cheap labor......
e+tHLGLUJfCNWGzfuSgXrnSsv1p8W8Ey0060

Last edited: