ohhhh im steaming mad

01XJ

bobdog said:
Why did you tell them you were LDS? Did you think it would help you in your application? for not being a member of the predominant religion I cracked a little smile while reading your post.
Yeah im sure you wouldnt be cracking a smile if you wanted to move into a house and they told you no because of your beliefs:rolleyes:(then it might be a different story huh!!!:rolleyes: ) and thats the thing our religion was never mentioned to them by us the only ones that i could think who would have said anything was our current rental agency:confused: because they know!-_- And it really has nothing to do with the religion part of it because the sad part is it probably happens due to color,sex,race and it really is stupid. we are all humans no matter what and i dont look down on others because of their beliefs,color,or anything and it is just to bad there are people like this....but as said in a few post above i probably wouldnt want to rent from these jerks any ways;)

Meat_

Banned
He's within his rights.

Not that I think it's necessarily right, but I do find it funny....

Herzog said:
I was gonna say... MOST of the time it's the other way around. Welcome to my world...

Ditto

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Wow, good look finding a non-LDS renter in Provo. Sucks, doesn't it? That's exactly the kind of crap non-LDS people put with all the time in this state.

Clutch

Try to be LDS in the South. The LDS people are threated worse then non LDS people here.

As far as that renter of the house, He's a JA and i wouldn't want to rent from someone like that anyway.