Old Man Emu?

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
Who sales OME lifts? I'm looking for about a 3" lift for my taco, I was told the OME was a good one.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
What is the warranty on OME springs? I broke one the other day and I was wondering if it was a lifetime warranty.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
86RICK said:
jack it on 3500 south redwood will sell the to you but i have had a lot of bad luck with them stay away
I was gonna say.. JackIt sucks! Get it from cruiseroutfitters! :D Kurt's a cool dude! :hickey:

86RICK

ok

jack it does not suck they take good care of the customers. the procomp six inches lift work well with the 33 i love the ride and it looks really good.

ace

Parts Collector
waynehartwig said:
I was gonna say.. JackIt sucks! Get it from cruiseroutfitters! :D Kurt's a cool dude! :hickey:

Kurt is good people, but he doesn't do installs. Jackit is a good shop that does installs. It's just a matter of how much service you want. I've never seen a hack job from Jackit, but have seen some very nice work from them.

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
I only want to do like 3" of lift. Anything bigger and I want to do a SAS. Would 3" be to tight for 33's?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
onetuff76 said:
I only want to do like 3" of lift. Anything bigger and I want to do a SAS. Would 3" be to tight for 33's?

I run the full OME kit on my 96' Taco, Sully runs it on his 97' as well... you could clear 33's, but I prefer 32's with a little bit of extra room to spare. You could run a 1" spacer in the front and get away with 33's. Great kit... :D

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
cruiseroutfit said:
I run the full OME kit on my 96' Taco, Sully runs it on his 97' as well... you could clear 33's, but I prefer 32's with a little bit of extra room to spare. You could run a 1" spacer in the front and get away with 33's. Great kit... :D

cool thanks for the info. I'll have to come by when I get some $ for the lift and tires.