Eastern Utah Old Man Run..... Maybe?

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
It has been 2-3 years since I have had the Cruiser out. Been thinking of selling it because I just don't wheel hardcore anymore. Pulled it out to clean it up and now I think I would like to take it out again before I decide to sell it or not. What I would really like to do, is get Herzog to take us down to Price and run some of the really cool trails down there. Any of you old RME Dogz want to get together for a run in June sometime?
Zog, is this something we might be able to put together?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
It has been 2-3 years since I have had the Cruiser out. Been thinking of selling it because I just don't wheel hardcore anymore. Pulled it out to clean it up and now I think I would like to take it out again before I decide to sell it or not. What I would really like to do, is get Herzog to take us down to Price and run some of the really cool trails down there. Any of you old RME Dogz want to get together for a run in June sometime?
Zog, is this something we might be able to put together?

(one of the BEST songwriters/performers of our time said, "I'm not old, just older" but I've been here a while so I'll invite myself :D )

I'll need to finish up some small details on my "Jeep" but if I'm available, I'd LOVE to be there. I'm likely in better shape weekend-wise for Aug-Sept though. June is looking pretty tough for me already.

Last edited:

mombobuggy

I am convinced that the Price Trails are one of the best kept secrets in Utah. People fly past them on the way to Moab and never realize how beautiful that place is.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Hi Shawn,
Can I invite myself? :D

I was just thinking we needed a Price trip when I driving back home from Bronco Safari...

Would you love to wheel with you again.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm game! There might be somebody else more worthy of leading price trails since it's been quite a while for me since I've done any of the good ones down there. :cool:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I'm game! There might be somebody else more worthy of leading price trails since it's been quite a while for me since I've done any of the good ones down there. :cool:
I'll lead, you just get us to the trails :) We could all meet at the fair grounds, I think that is where we met before) and go from there. Would be wicked cool!!

pkrfctr

I don't know that I'm old enough, well mentally anyway, but would love to run those trails again. I haven't been down there since the U4WDA run waaay back when. How long ago was that anyway?

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
2004. But what the hell would I know, I'm just a kid.

That is the last time I was there too, been bugging Zog since then to take us down there again. Lets make it work! All are welcome as long as you are equipped to do the trail/s

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
That is the last time I was there too, been bugging Zog since then to take us down there again. Lets make it work! All are welcome as long as you are equipped to do the trail/s

Ok lets pick a date so I can get this on the calendar, is it going to be too hot on July 16th? :D

ricsrx

i am in! and could lead a group on the Diff trails if pinnacle is too full or to hard..

just dont make it early to mid summer please, my calendar is full.