Old movie review: EQUILIBRIUM

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
This came out like, 2003 I think. Previews for KillBill on the special features.
It's a sci-fi/future totalitarian bleakness type of deal, totally ridiculous flimsy premise, BUT

I netflixed it so I'm not out any cash. There are a couple good fight scenes in it, and if you know what I'm talking about, a neat "sticky hands" fight, which you don't see really ever.

Other than that it's pretty standard fare. Bigger actors in it than there should have been, probably. :D

MattL

Ive seen it. can you tell (avatar)
Its old school.
Kinda dumb.. but still interesting.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
OMG...this is one of my most favorite movies! I am proud to say that I own it...and watch it frequently. Someday that is how america is going to end up.HAHA Not exactly.

gripguru

Nate Davidson
I went on Netflix a month ago and added each Christian Bale movie that I could find. (I also added every Tom Selleck movie) :rofl:

This was the first one to come and I was impressed. Opening scene the shooting was all in the dark, but the movie made up for it with some well done shooting and fight scenes.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I went on Netflix a month ago and added each Christian Bale movie that I could find. (I also added every Tom Selleck movie) :rofl:

Weird, I did the same thing LOL Well, not EVERY movie. Just some of the older ones I haven't seen yet. Tonight, we're watching Royal Deceit. ;)

gripguru

Nate Davidson
Weird, I did the same thing LOL Well, not EVERY movie. Just some of the older ones I haven't seen yet. Tonight, we're watching Royal Deceit. ;)

I still have not seen Royal Deceit, but I watched "The Machinist". Christian Bale was straight ethiopian in that.