Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
pitbike damage
PART_1305469831607.jpg

old fart damaged
IMG_20110514_230935.jpg

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
I agree fully that we should strive to make each event more safe than the last and NOTHING in my opinion is more important than keeping the children spectators safe(they are hardest to see from rigs and in the most danger IMO) but I can't help smile knowing Tacoma was the only one this weekend that had to go to the hospital...

Ya, i'm out of the loop. Did you wann smear it on his nipples or just lick the treasure trail? :D

Hahaha WTF?

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
aahahah that's a great shot

"hello.. are you open?" :rofl:

Stratton, tires hold air a lot better without fist-sized holes in 'em :rofl: but I was impressed that you guys kept finding a way to get them inflated every run! Good deal

Tito's face as he came off that drop was priceless, and so was how stoked he was to get through. No crane this year! Good job, Josh!

Robby flew the flag proudly, and Taralyn was pretty awesome too..

That raver dog was pretty chill too hahah I wonder where that little fella went...

Last edited:

4554x4

always modifing something
What happened to Tacomas bling bling necklace? I see he is not wearing it in the last pic. Did it get caught in the spokes?

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
Does anyone have a good video of my truck getting owned by that last rock section on the koh course? It's my new goal to somehow make it into one if those motion avatars but the video I have kinda sucks