Delta_Rock_Crawl50Large.jpg

Delta_Rock_Crawl51Large.jpg

Delta_Rock_Crawl52Large.jpg

Delta_Rock_Crawl53Large.jpg

Delta_Rock_Crawl54Large.jpg

Delta_Rock_CrawlLarge.jpg

maveric

Crawler Collecter
I hope there is a class in between legend and unlimited next year and scrap the Ftoy clas IMO.

Why scrap the ftoy class? Because of lack of participation? There was another one that was signed up, but he couldn't make it. There are 2-3 more in Colorado, 2 in Wyoming, and at least 1 in Utah. I plan on pushing them more for next years event.

What class would you like to see in between?

On a side note. In we-rock events, the ftoys run the same courses as the stock-mod's. I felt that running the legend courses was a lot of fun, and presented a challenge (as my score shows :D). If the ftoy class went away, what class would they run in?

lostsamurai

FnZuKiN24/7
I had so much fun i cant wait for next year and yes please add a pro mod class so legend can be true legend (factory frame and full width body) competing in the same class as my uncle was fun but cmon 83 points between 1st and 2nd

Swoop69

Sorry, just have to post this one more time.... anytime you get a sweetie like this, enjoying a desert race buggy, you just have to take a second look!

Delta_Rock_Crawl16Large.jpg

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
The only thing that seperated our rig from an ftoy was a hendrix chassis, I was going to see if they would let us compete in ftoy just so there would be more in the class but oh well, if they do it again next year they should do maybe just a toy drivetrain class, I've got a bunch of friends that would come out for that, or like jeff said, do away with it and make an inbetween class so you don't have oem frame and body guys competing against full custom tube chassis that don't quit make unlimited

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I had so much fun i cant wait for next year and yes please add a pro mod class so legend can be true legend (factory frame and full width body) competing in the same class as my uncle was fun but cmon 83 points between 1st and 2nd

Yes, please add a Pro Mod Class next year.
I had a GREAT time in Legends but we didn't really compare to rigs like Mike Bailey's and Jeff Swain's (although it was a LOT of fun trying :) )

Craig S

Commando
Yes, please add a Pro Mod Class next year.
I had a GREAT time in Legends but we didn't really compare to rigs like Mike Bailey's and Jeff Swain's (although it was a LOT of fun trying :) )

The Marshals and I are looking at a way to help fix this right now. I'm not sure where it will go, but there is some disparity in the class. We are also thinking about changing the battery rule.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Where the heck where you?

I was here at home, doing prep work for a concrete pour. :( I would have had it done much earlier, but I kept getting rained on--so the time I had to do it was the time the Old School was a-happenin.

Nixter

on the road again...
I was here at home, doing prep work for a concrete pour. :( I would have had it done much earlier, but I kept getting rained on--so the time I had to do it was the time the Old School was a-happenin.

I too was like, "Where's Carl?" Hope you got the concrete done....