Old School Rock Crawling '09- Pics and Vids

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Nice commitment Team Fred (Carl) thats why you have sponsers.

Nice save EB101, that would have been a hard landing.

Nice pix yall, love'n it.

Indianstyle49

A few pic's of team fred
DSCN1688.jpg

DSCN1685.jpg

DSCN1680.jpg

DSCN1683.jpg

rlake2020

'96 ram, detroits, 37's
My buddys sky high comanche!!!!

Here is a pic of my buddy going over the jump in the mini king of the hammer race.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Rock Crawls 2009 145.jpg
    Rock Crawls 2009 145.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 290

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
The best will be the video.. Hold out for the video! :) Trust me.. I was behind the camera, and it's good stuff..

VIDEO RUNNER... SNEAK PEEK SHOTS NEEDED!! :)

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
That one jump was the high point of the weekned, as far as I'm concerned!

As far as the landing goes, that thing is pretty much a parts truck now....

Bart

The best will be the video.. Hold out for the video! :) Trust me.. I was behind the camera, and it's good stuff..

VIDEO RUNNER... SNEAK PEEK SHOTS NEEDED!! :)

We're an instant gratification society, so telling us to wait is just pissing us off. -_- FEED ME NOW!

ok i'll wait

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
We're an instant gratification society, so telling us to wait is just pissing us off. -_- FEED ME NOW!

ok i'll wait

I had a pit in my stomach all SUnday knowing that I spent two full days recording the action, but turned it all over to VIDEO RUNNER (Dan's dad), for editing.. His camera, his equipment, his overall video.. I can't wait to see the finished product.

But there is an oddly empty feeling knowing that right now I personally have nothing to show for all the footage I took. :-\

notajeep

Just me
I had a pit in my stomach all SUnday knowing that I spent two full days recording the action, but turned it all over to VIDEO RUNNER (Dan's dad), for editing.. His camera, his equipment, his overall video.. I can't wait to see the finished product.

But there is an oddly empty feeling knowing that right now I personally have nothing to show for all the footage I took. :-\

He is currently woring on it. But there is alot of footage to cut down and edit. ;)

STAG

On my grind
*Sorry 56k*

Hey I found myself in a pic on page 1! :greg: I was judging one of the obstacles.

What an awesome weekend. This was my first time I've ever been to a man-made course. Nobody got hurt (that I know of) and it seems like everyone had a good time.

There was lots of rollovers, and I didn't even catch a fraction of them cuz I was busy judging.
hpim0574.jpg

hpim0575.jpg

hpim0571.jpg

hpim0572.jpg

hpim0552.jpg

hpim0553.jpg

hpim0602.jpg

hpim0604.jpg

And this one that aaaalmost went over, but he put it in drive and saved it

hpim0568.jpg

I have a bunch more pics but I have to leave real quick.

4554x4

always modifing something
why worry?

Whats up here? Tacoma, you guys need to read the book on the center of the table.

Attachments

• IMG01118[1].jpg
    IMG01118[1].jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 51

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Whats up here? Tacoma, you guys need to read the book on the center of the table.

That pic must've been taken during some akward silence or something.. Everyone looks so down..

I know Kurt pulled out one of the books for minute..