Old School Rock Crawling May 23-24 2008

Craig S

Commando
Please scope on these rules (attached) for the Free charity event in Delta on May 23-24 as well as the attached flyer. Comments are welcome and needed.

No fees for spectators, competitors and sponsors. Donations appreciated! All funds above event costs will be given to the U4WDA to distribute to land use groups.

Attachments

• Park Rock Crawling Rules 2008 2-21-08.pdf
    82.2 KB · Views: 194
  • Old School Charity Rock Crawling!Memorial Weekend May 23 & 24.pdf
    91.4 KB · Views: 126

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I dont like that there is only a 3" difference in max allowed tire size between Stock and Legend Classes. I think the legend should be allowed up to 44" tires with the same pending penalty

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Craig, let me know what you need from RME. I'll do everything I can to assist you with this event, I'd love to participate in my TJ as well.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Anybody else feel this way about the tire size in Legend?

I don't know about the max size, but there shouldn't be a 37" minimum. If someone has smaller than 37's then that's their disadvantage. (maybe minimum of 35"?)

Craig S

Commando
so do you need to have an emergency break or line lock type break to compete?

Something that will work. I use a valve that locks the rear wheels. It works like this, I push the brake to get pressure, then close the valve. UROC passed it this way for years. The valve was about $10.