Old School Rock Crawling May 23 & 24, in Delta Utah

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
class?

Quote: 1.4 body (stocker class)

1.4a bodywork must extend a minimum of 24" Past the center of rear axle. Full recognizable 4x4 bodies are required. some trimming of body allowed such as fenders and quarter panels.

end quote)

so does this trim job bump me to legend? I really wont be offended if it does, just would like to have been in street.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Craig S

Commando
Quote: 1.4 body (stocker class)

1.4a bodywork must extend a minimum of 24" Past the center of rear axle. Full recognizable 4x4 bodies are required. some trimming of body allowed such as fenders and quarter panels.

end quote)

so does this trim job bump me to legend? I really wont be offended if it does, just would like to have been in street.

Good looking rig, I can't tell from the photo how far the body goes. Use a tape and measure it back from the center of the axle.

Craig S

Commando
BFGoodrich has stepped up and offered a set of tires for the raffle (35x12.50x17 KM2's MSPN# 38371). I'm thinking $1 a ticket to go to land use.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Good news on the tires! :cool:

I guess I posted in the wrong thread (over here), but I'm still wondering what the schedule for the two days is going to be--do I need to be there early enough on Friday to take work off that day? What's happening which day?

Thanks!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
BFGoodrich has stepped up and offered a set of tires for the raffle (35x12.50x17 KM2's MSPN# 38371). I'm thinking $1 a ticket to go to land use.

is that going to be something you want handled by U4WDA rep's at the event? at the U4 booth?

I'm your go-to guy, or U4 liason... lemme know :)

-Jason

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Thursday, May 22
Tech Inspection 3:00PM to 8:00PM (some free food available)
Practice Area Open at 3:00PM (as soon as you pass tech.)

Friday, May 23
Late Tech Inspection 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Event Start 11:00 AM Till Completion

Saturday, May 24

I guess I posted in the wrong thread (over here), but I'm still wondering what the schedule for the two days is going to be--do I need to be there early enough on Friday to take work off that day? What's happening which day?

Thanks!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Thursday, May 22
Tech Inspection 3:00PM to 8:00PM (some free food available)
Practice Area Open at 3:00PM (as soon as you pass tech.)

Friday, May 23
Late Tech Inspection 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM

Saturday, May 24

That puts a little damper on it.... :(

Craig S

Commando

Thanks!

Carl, schedule is attached. Tech and practice is Thursday into the evening and early Friday morning. The comp runs Friday & Sat. There are two new obstacles built. I will have pics up soon.

Attachments

• PARK Itinerary 2008.pdf
    13.4 KB · Views: 17
  • PARK Event Entry Form.pdf
    36.7 KB · Views: 11

Craig S

Commando
is that going to be something you want handled by U4WDA rep's at the event? at the U4 booth?

I'm your go-to guy, or U4 liason... lemme know :)

-Jason

Jason, we need to talk about that, I know your going to set up a booth and that may work out good. Send me your phone number.

Craig

Craig S

Commando
Entries are coming in, Kevin Healy from Beaver Utah (Street Stock Class) and Dan Cressal from Logan (Unlimited Class). Thanks guys for sending in early. Keep the entries coming, it helps to get the event organized and run smooth!

Craig
PS K&N has entered the party and are offering some product for the raffle!

Bart

As much as it pains me to say, I won't be able to make it to this event. :( We got invited to a week on a houseboat in Lake Powell, and the family chose it over Delta. You all have a blast.

soda blaster

Craig I have a few questions on the tech side of it. We have done disk brake conversions on our rigs and don't have ebrakes what can we do to still pass tech I know we will be running in the legend class for sure. Also is there hookups for an RV.

Craig S

Commando
Craig I have a few questions on the tech side of it. We have done disk brake conversions on our rigs and don't have ebrakes what can we do to still pass tech I know we will be running in the legend class for sure. Also is there hookups for an RV.

There are a couple of water hydrants, but it's not set up for RVs. The easiest thing for an ebrake is a small valve in the line to the rear brakes. Push the peddle down and then close the valve, you have an ebrake. valves are about $20 at one of the parts stores.