Old School Roll Call

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
So, who's going?

To compete, judge, or just enjoy a nice weekend in the warmth? (Craig gauranteed me good weather this weekend)

Chime in if you'll be there. For those of you on the fence, I have an extra seat or two for a free ride down and back since I'm now taking the truck down.

Oh, and Toolee Taco guy, if you need a ride you'd better pipe up PDQ.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'm out. :( Kelsey has a big ballet thing she's been learning for months, and my wife will be out of town. :(

We had a little family talk though, and Easter and Old School are now and forever on the books as times I will be unavailable for family events.. unless they're "going to EJS w/Dad" or "going to Delta with Dad" hahah . I appreciate your kind offer, BC.

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
Unfortunately I wont be able to make it!!

Some personal things came up at the last minute and we wont be able to enjoy Craigs great event Please have some fun for me :(

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Well, ya'll are missing some good times, and it hasn't even started yet! I've already seen two rigs upside down. One was intentional, the other not so much. Anyone know an orange VERY nice buggy driven by some Beach character? Awsome rig, but not quite as pretty now as when it left SLC. :rofl: He's a good sport, and took it well though.

The competition looks like it'll be good, and the weather is going to be perfect.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
There is plenty of cellphone video of Caseys nose stand after 5 feet off the ground monster truck style jumping.. Pretty knarley. Ended rubber side up..