Old Ward Canyon Road

1TonTom

Poser Offroad Bronco
Well it was a great turn out on my first planned run! We had a very great group of people with us. My xj was the only breakdown which was a easy fix due to creative thinking Thanks Guys!!! But I dont think we got any pics?????? Till the end :( But I am looking forward on doing more trails in the future with you all. AF anyone?

Taco4life

Who's sweet olive drab Yota with the general star? I was on my way back from the lake towing a boat and passed it as it pulled into Lowe's.

Ima9er

Crazy Man
man that totally sucks i looked at your post about the old ward run 5 hours to late. glad you all had fun, and i would love to do a.f anytime. maybe we can get taylorRichie to come down and play around a.f. soon?

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
Its been 8 years since I've been to the B. Never adventured up the mountain. Only to the little play area. Actually had to use 4 wheel when it got the loose dirt and steep areas. :p It was a fun time :)

mike20

A.T.R Offroad
here's a few, and that was a total blast

DSC_0018.jpg

beam me up

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

YEE-HAW

DSC_0057.jpg

XJess98

Thanks for the run. I needed to get out and that was just enough to get me through for a short time. Nice to meet you guys, I'll be watching for more runs.

Ima9er

Crazy Man
i would be definetly. make a date and time and ill for sure let you know if i can go. and hopefully gravesdigger has his steering all fixed in his rig, and he would be down also.

chicken77

throttle jockey
That was my green toyota with the general star on it. We had a good time, got a little lost, but fun non the less.

Last edited:

mike20

A.T.R Offroad
Rattlesnake 4x4 Trail
Difficulty: 3 - 3.5
Location: Trail starts on Sunshine Canyon Road 7 miles west of Fairfield, UT on Hwy 73
Distance: 2.5 miles one way
Description: This trail begins at approximately 3/4 of a mile in from the road where you divert from Sunshine Canyon to the next canyon to the west. A few good sized rock obstacles to play on. The trail ends before the infamous Wayne's World and Constrictor Trail beyond that. County dirt roads to the east of the trail take you back to the road at the entrance point.

Rattlesnake GPS Points
  • Trail Head: 40°15'22.54"N, 112°12'23.55"W
  • Trail End: 40°17'13.13"N, 112°11'40.85"W
  • Wayne's World: 40°17'13.42"N, 112°11'40.48"W

1TonTom

Poser Offroad Bronco
Rattlesnake 4x4 Trail
Difficulty: 3 - 3.5
Location: Trail starts on Sunshine Canyon Road 7 miles west of Fairfield, UT on Hwy 73
Distance: 2.5 miles one way
Description: This trail begins at approximately 3/4 of a mile in from the road where you divert from Sunshine Canyon to the next canyon to the west. A few good sized rock obstacles to play on. The trail ends before the infamous Wayne's World and Constrictor Trail beyond that. County dirt roads to the east of the trail take you back to the road at the entrance point.

Rattlesnake GPS Points
  • Trail Head: 40°15'22.54"N, 112°12'23.55"W
  • Trail End: 40°17'13.13"N, 112°11'40.85"W
  • Wayne's World: 40°17'13.42"N, 112°11'40.48"W
Okay, somebody plan this one or I will! Who knows this trail the best?

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
The area I know best is the 5mile area. Rattlesnake is always changing. But there are lines that are "fun" and the easy lines that a stock rig can make. WW is one of the very few I havn't made. Though I have made Eagle's nest twice, I'm just the wrong wheel base for it. Constrictor is better, though Radiator Rapids is the one that get most :p

Ima9er

Crazy Man
i tend to get lost trying to get to waynes. its a pretty easy small turn off and i miss it by a long shot every time. and i definetly want to be able to get up waynes this time, last time i couldn't. never tried eagles seen it being tried, but never conquered. lets make this happen.

mike20

A.T.R Offroad
I CALL THIS ONE :rofl:

lets shoot for September 4th (Sat) or 5th (Sun) and when that date gets closer ill make choose a date. it all just depends on what day more people can make it.

Ima9er

Crazy Man
lets shoot for September 4th (Sat) or 5th (Sun) and when that date gets closer ill make choose a date. it all just depends on what day more people can make it.
ISNT THAT OVER THE LABOR DAY HOLIDAY WEEKEND? i don't think i have anything planned, but maybe heading to vegas for a quick car pickeruper. if not im in... but like you said as the date gets closer...